Android and iOS Applications
We use the following permissions in our Android apps:
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE – to save the database to your device’s external storage
- CHECK_LICENSE – to check license for our paid apps
- INTERNET – to download database, commuicate with web-site, get the advertising banners
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE – to check if the Internet is connected
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE – to check if you are connected to the through wi-fi or cell network
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION – to provide ads, based on your location
- READ_PHONE_STATE – this permission required by some ads SDKs that we use, below we will describe each of them
- WAKE_LOCK – to prevent your device from sleeping while downloadin database
- BILLING – make the In-App puchase (some of our apps have the In-App purchase, some don’t)
We use the following Advertising SDKs in our Android and Apple iOS apps:
- Google Admob – AdMob & AdSense policies
These third-party ad servers or ad networks use technology in their respective advertisements.
They automatically receive your IP address when this occurs. Also they get the information according to the applications permissions:
- Internet access from your device to get ads
- Your approximate location
- Your IMEI and phone number for ads targeting
the effectiveness of their advertising campaigns and/or to personalize the advertising content that you see on the site and in our applications.
Chudo Development has no access to or control over the information that are received by third-party advertisers.
Our Statistics Collection Partners
On our website and in our applications we use the following services to collect web-site and apps statistics:
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Site or open our Applications, register on the Site or in Application, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, for login and email address.
We use third-party Ads SDKs described in Android and iOS Applications section and in Statistics Collection Partners section, that may use your personal information according to their privacy policies. Links to those policies provided above.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site or Applications. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of device and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site and Applications, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Chudo Development may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate our Site
- For Ads targeting
- To improve customer service
- To personalize user experience
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site or our Applications, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site or Applications. Your continued use of the Site or Applications following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This document was last updated on December 16, 2016